DEAR EDITOR – I would like to convey my acknowledgement to each and every one of you for the sympathy and condolence message given to me and family over the passing away of our beloved daughter Late Macrina Sasa on the 1/5/14.
It is now a month since she had left us and we still have not forgotten her in our hearts and mind because of her fine personal qualities which we really missed in our family for years to come.
I therefore wish to thank the following offices and officers for the safe handling of her body from Honiara down to Rarumane Village in the Western Province for the burial.
1. Ministry of Police and Justice, Honiara
2. Guadalcanal Province Police Headquarter, Henderson and its officers
3. Munda Police, post and its officers
4. Gizo Police post and its officers
5. All the relatives both near and far, Munda, vonaVona, Rarumana, Gizo, Honiara, Nusa, Roviana etc.
Lastly I give back the Glory and Honour to God for all the programmes that are so smoothly without any hinderance because of his Mighty power, and guidance. And may Macrina Sasa’s soul rest in peace with the almighty God.
Thank you once again to you all for the support rendered to us.