Dear Editor – In the Bible, it is recorded how members of the Benjamin Tribe, have gang raped the wife of a Levite, for a whole night that she died as a result.
And in the morning, when the Levite found that his wife was already dead, he chopped her body up into 11 pieces, giving each piece to the remaining eleven tribes of Israel!
Makes a horrific reading isn’t it?
One’s heart goes to Sister Phyllis and her colleagues, for doing an almost impossible job at the Christian Care Centre. Yet everyone is just being a spectator.
They need additional accommodation for the ever increasing number of victims who are flooding the Care Centre.
It is proclaimed, Solomon Islands is a Christian country.
What happens to those so called Christians? Come down from the pulpits and lend a hand! Even the Angels are not at the pulpits; they are crying with the victims.
Here below, I give a list of issues for the keenest minds of Solomon Islands to ponder over.
(1) A coin has two faces, but there are no sides
(2) Take a mosquito net, with it; dam the Mataniko River when it is flooding heavily. Don’t let it flow into the sea
(3) Trap the air of Lawson Tama, don’t let it escape into the free atmosphere
(4) Catch the magnetic fields at both the North and South Poles. Combine them into a single body mass don’t let them be separated again.
(5) Legality and Morality don’t like sleeping together on the same bed.
(6) Have restful nights as you ponder over these.
Leonard P. Maenu’u