A MAN who has failed to turn up in court since last year to answer to his charges including one that he allegedly collided with another car killing the driver, is yet to be located and re-arrested.
Robert Pepeo has been under a warrant of arrest since November 2015.
Public Prosecutor John Wesley Zoze on Wednesday told the court the prosecutor in carriage of the matter has followed up on the warrant of arrest with the Henderson Police.
He said the Henderson police are yet to locate the accused.
He therefore sought a further adjournment for the review of the warrant of arrest.
Principal Magistrate adjourned the matter to December 2 for further review.
Pepeo is facing charges of causing death by reckless and dangerous driving.
This was in relation to an allegation on 2 August 2011 where the accused collided with a car at Didao, at around 7pm killing the driver.
Pepeo is also facing other charges of using abusive words, simple larceny and threatening or insulting behaviour.
By ASSUMPTA BUCHANAN