/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
DEAR EDITOR – As a simple voter in the NorthWest Choiseul constituency I would like to ask these few questions to Connelley Sadakabatu to answer or any of his campaign managers to answer on his behalf.
As he always said he never have time for us his voters, I hope he will answer the following questions publicly as follows:
1) Are you going to pay our replanted coconut?
2) Will the proposed new ship for us come true?
3) Is the money for the new ship comes from North West Choiseul constituency fund or a gift from the Prime Minister for you as a token of appreciation for your good works as you mention in your recent tour to the part of the constituency?
4) Is it true that the reason why you didn’t have time to visit your people was merely on the grounds that the Prime Minister was using to lead delegation after the delegation overseas, going on behalf of the other ministers of the crown?
5) Why didn’t you send solar, copper sheets and other items for us by ships like MV Lauru 1 and others made regular trips to Choiseul?
6) Are you going to change your constituency committee?
7) When will you show us your financial breakdown?
8) When will you fund constituency projects?
9) What about income generating projects?
10) What about school fees and medical assistance?
I would be very happy if you publicly answer these simple questions of mine. These questions will clear the voters’ doubts before election fever period comes.
God bless, long live North West Choiseul.