Western Province has named 28 football players for the Western Turtles training squad.
The squad comprises of three goal keepers, 10 defenders, eight midfielders and seven forward players.
These players were selected from the recently held Western Cup tournament in Gizo.
The Western Turtles is one of the strong contenders of the previous Solomon Cup tournaments.
They had produced some of the country’s fine players and are expected to expose more new talents during the tournament.
Selectors were confident they had selected a group of potential players which will form a strong team to represent the province.
The head coach was Chris Douglas.
1. Michael Afu (Noro Town)
2. Donley Varumu (Northeast Vella)
3. Makei Matelody (Gizo Town)
1. Belson Vatasa (Central Ranoga)
2. Eddie Norman (Central Ranoga)
3. Jagray Sipakana (Gizo Town)
4. Lebo Riqeo (Gizo Town)
5. Jenky Jack (Gizo Town)
6. Duddley Suri (North Rendova)
7. Henry Keso (West Gizo)
8. Etubule Donny (Simbo)
9. Kaveri Gabriel (East Famoa)
10. Steven Kolekana (Southeast Vella)
1. Conley Rata (Gizo Town)
2. Robert Tanavoga (Central Roviana)
3. Robson Tanavoga (Central Roviana)
4. Raeley Kioleti (Central Ranoga)
5. Anold Rodi (Kusaghe)
6. Ronnie Rodi (West Marovo)
7. Kuzu Piokera (Kolombangara)
8. Evans Sore (Southeast Vella)
9. Lynold Job (South Rendova)
1. Hickley Rence (Southeast Vella)
2. Kenly Thomas (Central Ranoga)
3. Olodin Arewa (Central Ranoga)
4. Berry Higava (Central Roviana)
5. Peterson Zekele (West Marovo)
6. Henry Saeni (North Rendova)
7. Vatora Dimu (Gizo Town)
By CARLOS ARUAFU