We sincerely share grievance with the rest of East Guadalcanal Provincial business owners, Private or Communal, home stays out there, bungalows, Tavanipupu Tourist Island Resort, World Vision, health sectors & the travelling Public at large as we all are equally denied of the required Air services, by the Solomon Airlines Executive in its 7th months off flights hence unprofessional.
In this publication, we go to Media to brief & produce facts on the cons & fabricated stories compiled by fewer third-Party Persons not based on any legal stance at all yet Airlines Executive had acted to boycott flights hence resulted in the Air Port closer which is a huge setback to this remote East Guadalcanal People in terms of Air services.
Here is the narrative story of Solomon Airlines Executive’s failed mission.
Some time in early March 22, we met & discussed with the Airlines Lawyer- Mr Gareth Remobatu & HR Manager Mrs. Monica U’tukana. We talked over a number of related and associated string of issues thereof. The main issue was the closer. It is our hope that the two would give instances to allow flight resume.
On legal interests, we requested a copy of the flight halt written application submitted to Airlines by a So-Called Airport claim owners as we knew it was the basis upon which the Executive has called off the Air Services.
Strongly, Mr Gareth & Mrs Monica both equally denied receipt copy of such application from any third Party.
Hence, under such a cover up. Mr Gareth had requested from us to write a revocation appeal to the Air Lines Executive requesting to grant Airport reopen hence services resume.
For heaven’s sake we did not want to be fooled because the Marau Airport MOU Lease agreements has already been dished on Mr Gareth’s table hence Solomon Airlines office Executive knows very well but acted on the opposite.
Unbelievably, where already flights have cancelled hence must only be done under legal reasons or threats issued, we insisted seen that there was no appeals made we requested the grounds under which Air Lines Executive had sued instant flight cancelled effective.
By then, Mr Gareth gave in his fishy explanations, he said that Executives action was only made upon a phone call received from a member outside of trustees who has called for Air Port closer, hence his action was a direct criminal threats issued against a Government State-Owned business Enterprise (SOE) quo.
We asked Mr Gareth for the name of that caller on legal reasons, rather he defended, said that his office does not even know that caller in person or by name but sued instant actions for the safety of Air Craft & its staff officer there @ Marau.
There was a conflict of interests noted here too, sued by Mr Gareth upon a not true info as he himself relied on a hearsay pending court case stands against the Airport Land Trustees by another third Party name Komupa’u Tribe as falsely claimed by their hired Spokesman Mr Solomon Houaisuta whom he was the signatory of the written flight halt application denied by Mr Gareth we found out.
Above all, the most liar hence only fabricated stories which was the third Party member’s sole excuse reason actually penetrated through Air Lines Executive, Mr Gareth bases that there was a fight broke out between the Airport Land Trustees with them Komupa’u tribe under which Mr Gareth falsely dictated that the fight was Airport related incident.
However, we crossed to the Ministry of Communication & Aviation-MC&A as a stakeholder where we met & discussed with Mr Trevor Veo a superior Staff officer hence from whom we found further proof of Mr Gareth’s Liars.
We asked Mr Trevor if whether the MC&A board of Management have been also served with the copy of any application submitted by a So- Called Air Port Claim owners to withheld flight operations & if the MC&A- (MTB) was part of the decision taken by Solomon Air Lines Executive.
However, we don’t exactly understand if it was a fishy game, but interestingly Mr Trevor Confirmed to us that MC&A has never received such an application or neither his Ministry has involved in the decision taken by the Air Lines Executive to withheld the Marau rout Air Services.
Further, Mr Trevor assured us not to write any instrument to revoke the action instituted by the third Party hence facilitated by the Air Lines Executive since his office(mc&a) does not even knew of the actions & more over he said it was the Air Lines Executive failed mission or conflict of interests.
Rather, Mr Trevor gave us a copy of an email sent to him by Mr Gareth- (Airlines Lawyer) dated on the 11th/March/2022 @ 8:41 am title dictated as Attention: This email originated from outside of the organization(SIG). Do not click Link or Open attachments unless you recognizes the sender & know the content is safe.
Seemed fishy the nature of Mr Gareth’s email with proof he was asking for confirmations from Mr Trevor if a copy of the Airport closure application Air Lines Executive had actioned was also copied to the MC&A office as well.
We read along & confirmed that there were fishy games played between the outside trustees with Mr Gareth & Mrs Monica by way they were defending liars for denying receipt of the third Party application showed in Mr Gareth’s email.
Hence, In our conclusions;
- On legal interests we suggested that the proper process Solomon Airlines Executive should take as a Government State Owned Enterprise responsible & the only provider to that services there on ground was to allow flow on Air Services & help get the Police involve to further investigations into such criminal threats issued against its public service provisions.
- We challenged Solomon Airlines Legal Lawyer, you should think smart than giving the company huge loss of business under flexibilities.
The right process you should take less you know was for you on behalf of Air Lines to request further clarifications from the High Court & or Magistrate for Local Courts on the status of your hearsay Pending Court case to find proof on facts. We guess such are your mandatory job descriptions, as there is no way you can starts with Conclusions & ends with the beginning.
- The Marau Rout Flight Services cancellation was done not in the interest of trustees. There were no updates prior to us from Solomon Airlines in respect of the Airport lease agreements, there was no written letter, not via email either or less upon any verbal consultation. Hence, Air Lines action was a direct breach of the Marau Air Strip Lease agreements nevertheless.
- The written application submitted to close the Marau Air Port by a third Party, So- Called claim owners under which Airlines Executive had auction effective Airport closure indefinitely was unprofessional, it indicated that Solomon Airlines Executive was incapable of addressing problems & mess it has created & part of it.
This has proofed by the way Airlines Executive had acted upon a third Party group request whom has no legal stances to disturb the Marau Airport Services at any Material time.
- The fighting which broke out between the trustee group & So- Called Komupa’u tribe members was a result of misinformations transformed by a son to his- the fighting instigator father & not an Air Port related issue as was claimed in support by the Solomon Air Lines Executive. Even the Marau senior Surgeon whom he is investigating the fighting incidents can confirmed.
- Any threats issued against a Government State Owned Enterprise properties or its staff officers should be a matter of Police to deal with.
Why haven’t you Airlines Executive called on Police to further investigate these allegations on legal interest , or was he that Police officer(s) whom gave you directives on the incident your best friend or incited issues as well.
Hence, the status and legal basis of the Marau Airport Lease agreements was dished on your table Mr Gareth, yet your negligence sued has costed Solomon Air Lines huge business lose we guess which dictated that you are not Competitive.
Anyway, we are willing to work with the Solomon Airlines Executive & Ministry of Communication & Aviation with the Assistance of Police Commissioner to dig further into the threats issued against the Government SOE properties & its service provisions for the interest of East Guadalcanal People.
By Raphael O’nanama
For Land trustees